Data Protection Information for Processing Activities related to the Website www.enduro-reise-training.de
This information on data protection is to inform you as a customer, interested party, visitor of our website, user or – where applicable – other data subject of any controller, for whom we are acting as a processor or otherwise, about the processing of your personal data by Enduro Park Hechlingen GmbH and your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Who is the controller?
Enduro Park Hechlingen GmbH
represented by Managing Director Mr Manfred Spitz
In der Paint 14
87730 Bad Grönenbach
Phone: +49 (0)8334-9893311
What kind of data are processed for what purposes and on what legal basis?
We process your personal data in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) as well as any further applicable national regulations.
Within the scope of a specific business process – the website www.enduro-reise-training.de – and depending on the type of use, your personal data, i.e.
• Identification and contracting partner data (Mr/Ms, first name, surname, email address, phone number)
• Newsletter subscriber data (Mr/Ms, first name, surname, email address) as well as the newsletter tracking data. (The newsletter contains so-called tracking pixels. A tracking pixel is a miniature graphic which is embedded in HTML format emails to enable the recording and analysis of a log file. In doing so, a statistical analysis of the success or failure of online marketing campaigns can be carried out. On the basis of the embedded tracking pixel, the controller and where applicable its processor is able to identify whether and when an email was opened by a data subject and which links contained in the email were called up by the data subject.)
• Internet log data (e.g. name of the accessed file, data and time of the access, transferred data volume, notification of successful access, web browser and requesting domain, IP address, language, applied operating system as well as the transferred data volume)
• Cookies (this website uses the following types of cookies: Persistent cookies; these are deleted automatically after a specified period, which may vary from cookie to cookie. You can delete the coolies in the security settings of your browser at any time.)
may be processed for the following purposes:
• Provision of online services as well as the functions and contents of the website (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f GDPR);
• For the realisation of a newsletter subscription (legal basis is the consent given in accordance with Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. a GDPR);
• For responding to contact requests, travel and training course bookings and for communication with the users. In addition, the contact details in the Customer Relationship Management System (“CRM-System”) and the travel booking system of the controller can be retrieved. (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f GDPR or in the event of contract performance or contract initiation Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. b GDPR).
• Direct advertising within the scope of an existing customer relationship via email (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f GDPR);
• In order to ensure the basic technical functions and security of the website (legal basis is Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f GDPR);
Balancing of interests in accordance with Art. 6 f GDPR
The legitimate interest pursued by Enduro Park Hechlingen GmbH is as follows: use of data for ensuring customer loyalty and managing customer relationships, newsletter optimisation and the technical security of the website
Right to object
Where we process your data in order to ensure our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to the processing of such data if grounds relating to your particular situation speak against this processing. Where we process your data within the context of direct advertising by email, you have the right to object to this processing.
Right to withdraw
Where the processing of data is based on Article 6 (1) lit. a, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time; this shall however not affect the lawfulness of the processing of data occurred prior to your withdrawal.
Details in accordance with Art. 13 (2) lit. e)
The provision of personal data is neither required by contract nor by law.
The provision of personal data is required for contract conclusion within the scope of the booking of services as well as for newsletter subscription.
The data subject is not obligated to provide personal data.
To which recipient or categories of recipients do we forward your data within the scope of these processing activities?
We work together with external service providers bound by instructions for the fulfilment of our contractual and statutory obligations:
• Die Grübeltäter GmbH, Germany (website design)
• Hetzner Online AG, Germany (website hosting)
To the extent prescribed by the law, we will in individual cases forward your personal data to the authorities, for example, in order to meet our statutory reporting obligations.
What happens when we forward your data to non-European states?
None of the parties involved in the process is situated outside the EU.
For how long do we store your data?
The data processed by us are deleted as set out under Art. 17 and 18 GDPR or subject to restricted processing. Where not expressly stated within the scope of this data protection declaration, the data stored by us are deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and no statutory retention periods prevent their deletion. In the event that the data are not deleted because they are required for other and legally permissible purposes, their processing will be restricted; this means that the data are blocked and can no longer be used for other purposes. This applies, for example, to data that must be stored for reasons under Commercial or Tax Law. In accordance with the statutory provisions in Germany, data in accordance with Section 257 (1) of the German Commercial Code (HGB) (account books, inventories, opening balances, annual financial statements, commercial correspondence, posting documents, etc.) must be stored for 6 years, and data in accordance with Section 147 /(1) of the German Tax Code (AO) (books, records, management reports, posting documents, commercial and business documents, documents relevant for taxation, etc.) must be stored for 10 years.
What rights do you have within the scope of data protection?
Apart from the right to object, you have a right of information and under certain circumstances a right to the rectification or erasure of your data as well as a right to the restriction of the processing of your data. At your request, we will provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In order to exercise these rights, please contact us at the above specified address.
Do you want to launch a complaint on the processing of your data?
In this case, please contact the above specified controller or a data protection authority.
Last updated: 27 July 2018
We will notify you about any relevant changes to the above information.